Klearly is hiring!
We’re looking for experienced software developers and data scientists to join our well-funded startup in the heart of downtown Durham. Connect with us if you love solving difficult technical and design problems, enjoy a flexible and engaging work environment, and want to play a vital role in growing a valuable company.
At Klearly, we’ve created a platform that transforms traditional B2B marketing and sales teams into data-driven, optimized revenue operations. Klearly eliminates the need for bespoke data analysis, management of siloed data sources, and vanity metrics. Our product applies machine learning to provide actionable, revenue-centric insights that empower planners and operators to make intelligent business decisions.
We have a working product and are currently onboarding several enterprise customers. As a key member of the Klearly team, you will have the opportunity to shape our overall machine learning strategy, optimize infrastructure for scalability, and tackle deep challenges in creating an effective user experience.
Our tech stack includes:
- Google Cloud Platform
- PyMC3 (probabilistic programming)
- Docker and Kubernetes
These are some of our core values and what we’re looking for in candidates:
Create value through action and results
Connect by listening, encouraging dialogue, and having empathy
Lead with proactivity, courage, and motivation
Grow by continued learning and sharing
- Ownership. As one of our first hires, you’ll receive meaningful equity and be accountable for your area of the product.
- Work/Life Balance. Enjoy flexibility in when and where you work.
- Downtown Durham Office. Be part of the American Underground startup ecosystem.
- Flexible Vacation. Take the vacation you need when you need it.
- Focus on Learning. Work with us to develop a plan for professional growth.
There are no current openings. Check back soon to see if there’s an open position that fits your skills and experience.